Before placing a Flight Attendant or Pilot onboard your aircraft, we learn your company's standards, culture and priorities. Once a profile is created of your preferences, a carefully selected, qualified crew member will be briefed on your operation based on our in-depth knowledge of how you operate. You will know your crew members and they will know you, your operation, and what your passengers require.
The enthusiasm of our well-trained and highly experienced crew members is CAPcrews' strength. Our elite group of Flight Attendants and Pilots have substantial experience in corporate aviation, including full-time tenures with Fortune 100 companies. In addition to their top credentials and many hours of flight time, our Crew Members keep current on training, safety standards and industry developments. You can rest assured that they will arrive ready to complete your mission safely and professionally.
Provide Insurance Compliance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Liability insurance
- Payroll administration from employee time verification through direct deposit
- Compliance with tax laws
- Filing of tax paperwork
Handle Your HR Headaches
- Expert legal advice on HR, aviation and tax laws
- Recruiting, candidate screening, interviewing, and mentoring of temporary and permanent crew members
- I-9 Verification
- Maintenance of training, license, medical, and passport/visa records